I will exalt you, my God and King,
and praise your name forever and ever.
I will praise you every day;
yes, I will praise you forever.
Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise!
No one can measure his greatness.
I will exalt you, my God and King, ...
Psalm 5:2
Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for I pray to no one but you. (see all Psalm 5)
Psalm 30:1
I will exalt you, LORD, for you rescued me.
You refused to let my enemies triumph over me. (see all Psalm 30)
... and praise your name forever and ever.
Psalm 34:1
I will praise the LORD at all times.
I will constantly speak his praises. (see all Psalm 34)
Psalm 44:8
O God, we give glory to you all day long
and constantly praise your name. (see all Psalm 44)
Psalm 138:2
I bow before your holy Temple as I worship.
I praise your name for your unfailing love and faithfulness;
for your promises are backed
by all the honor of your name. (see all Psalm 138)
I will praise you every day; yes, I will praise you forever.
Psalm 52:9
I will praise you forever, O God,
for what you have done.
I will trust in your good name
in the presence of your faithful people. (see all Psalm 52)
Psalm 71:6
That is why I can never stop praising you;
I declare your glory all day long. (see all Psalm 71)
Psalm 119:164
I will praise you seven times a day
because all your regulations are just. (see Psalm 119:161-168)
Psalm 9:1-2
I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
I will be filled with joy because of you.
I will sing praises to your name, O Most High. (see all Psalm 9)
Isaiah 25:1
O LORD, I will honor and praise your name,
for you are my God.
You do such wonderful things!
You planned them long ago,
and now you have accomplished them. (see all Isaiah 25)
(parentheses are mine) Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living
Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation.
Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Carol Stream, Illinois
60188. All rights reserved. Limited to 15 verses per post.
No comments:
Post a Comment