Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Psalm 143:7-8

Come quickly, LORD, and answer me,
    for my depression deepens.
Don't turn away from me, 
    or I will die.
Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning,
    for I am trusting in you.
Show me where to walk,
    for I give myself to you.  
 
Come quickly, LORD, and answer me, for my depression deepens. Don't turn away from me, or I will die.
Psalm 69:17
Don't hide from your servant;
    answer me quickly, for I am in deep trouble!  (see all Psalm 69)
Psalm 6:2  
Have compassion on me, LORD, for I am weak.
    Heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.  (see all Psalm 6)
Psalm 77:3  
I think of God, and I moan,
    overwhelmed with longing for his help.  (see all Psalm 77)
Psalm 13:1-2  
O LORD, how long will you forget me? Forever?
    How long will you look the other way?
How long must I struggle with anguish in my soul,
    with sorrow in my heart every day?
    How long will my enemy have the upper hand?  (see all Psalm 13)
Psalm 27:9  
Do not turn your back on me.
    Do not reject your servant in anger.
    You have always been my helper.
Don't leave me now; don't abandon me,
    O God of my salvation!  (see all Psalm 27)
Psalm 102:2  
Don't turn away from me
    in my time of distress.
Bend down to listen,
    and answer me quickly when I call to you.  (see all Psalm 102)
Psalm 30:7  
Your favor, O LORD, made me as secure as a mountain.
    Then you turned away from me, and I was shattered.  (see all Psalm 30)
 
Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you.  
Psalm 6:4  
Return, O LORD, and rescue me.
    Save me because of your unfailing love.  (see all Psalm 6)
Psalm 90:14  
Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love,
    so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.  (see all Psalm 90)
 
Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.  
Psalm 32:8  
The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
    I will advise you and watch over you."  (see all Psalm 32)
Psalm 139:23-24  
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
    test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you,
    and lead me along the path of everlasting life.  (see all Psalm 139) 
  
(parentheses are mine)
 
Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved. Limited to 15 verses per post. 
  

No comments: