Praise the LORD, who is my rock.
He trains my hands for war
and gives my fingers skill for battle.
He is my loving ally and my fortress,
my tower of safety, my rescuer.
He is my shield, and I take refuge in him.
He makes the nations submit to me.
He is my loving ally and my fortress, my tower of safety, my rescuer.
Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation-- so why should I be afraid?
The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger,
so why should I tremble? (see all Psalm 27)
Psalm 37:39
The LORD rescues the godly; he is their fortress in times of trouble. (see all Psalm 37)
Psalm 59:9-10
You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me,
for you, O God, are my fortress.
In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me.
He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies. (see all Psalm 59)
Psalm 91:2
This I declare about the LORD:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him. (see all Psalm 91)
He is my shield, and I take refuge in him.
Genesis 15:1
Some time later, the LORD spoke to Abram in a vision and said to him, "Do not be afraid, Abram, for I will protect you, and your reward will be great." (see all Genesis 15)
Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
and my place of safety.
He makes the nations submit to me.
Psalm 18:39
You have armed me with strength for the battle;
you have subdued my enemies under my feet.
Psalm 18:43
You gave me victory over my accusers.
You appointed me ruler over nations;
people I don't even know now serve me.
Psalm 18:47-48
He is the God who pays back those who harm me;
he subdues the nations under me
and rescues me from my enemies.
You hold me safe beyond the reach of my enemies;
you save me from violent opponents. (see all Psalm 18)
Psalm 47:3
He subdues nations before us,
putting our enemies beneath our feet. (see all Psalm 47)
Isaiah 55:4-5
"See how I used him (David) to display my power among the peoples.
I made him a leader among the nations.
You also will command nations you do not know,
and peoples unknown to you will come running to obey,
because I, the LORD your God,
the Holy One of Israel, have made you glorious." (see all Isaiah 55)
(parentheses are mine) Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living
Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation.
Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Carol Stream, Illinois
60188. All rights reserved. Limited to 15 verses per post.
No comments:
Post a Comment