O LORD, keep me out of the hands of the wicked.
Protect me from those who are violent,
for they are plotting against me.
The proud have set a trap to catch me;
they have stretched out a net;
they have placed traps all along the way.
O LORD, keep me out of the hands of the wicked. Protect me from those who are violent, for they are plotting against me.
Psalm 71:4
My God, rescue me from the power of the wicked,
from the clutches of cruel oppressors. (see all Psalm 71)
Psalm 36:11
Don't let the proud trample me
or the wicked push me around. (see all Psalm 36)
Psalm 27:12
Do not let me fall into their hands.
For they accuse me of things I've never done;
with every breath they threaten me with violence. (see all Psalm 27)
The proud have set a trap to catch me; they have stretched out a net; they have placed traps all along the way.
Psalm 35:7
I did them no wrong, but they laid a trap for me.
I did them no wrong, but they dug a pit to catch me. (see all Psalm 35)
Psalm 57:6
My enemies have set a trap for me.
I am weary from distress.
They have dug a deep pit in my path,
but they themselves have fallen into it. (see all Psalm 57)
Psalm 69:4
Those who hate me without cause
outnumber the hairs on my head.
Many enemies try to destroy me with lies,
demanding that I give back what I didn't steal. (see all Psalm 69)
Psalm 119:110
The wicked have set traps for me,
but I will not turn from your commandments. (see Psalm 119:105-112)
Psalm 31:4
Pull me from the trap my enemies set for me,
for I find protection in you alone. (see all Psalm 31)
Psalm 38:12
Meanwhile, my enemies lay traps to kill me.
Those who wish me harm make plans to ruin me.
All day long they plan their treachery. (see all Psalm 35)
Psalm 54:1-3
Come with great power, O God, and rescue me!
Defend me with your might.
Listen to my prayer, O God.
Pay attention to my plea.
For strangers are attacking me;
violent people are trying to kill me.
They care nothing for God. (see all Psalm 54)
(parentheses are mine) Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living
Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation.
Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Carol Stream, Illinois
60188. All rights reserved. Limited to 15 verses per post.
No comments:
Post a Comment