O LORD, I am calling to you. Please hurry!
Listen when I cry to you for help!
Accept my prayer as incense offered to you,
and my upraised hands as an evening offering.
O LORD, I am calling to you. Please hurry!
Psalm 4:1
Answer me when I call to you,
O God who declares me innocent.
Free me from my troubles.
Have mercy on me and hear my prayer. (see all Psalm 4)
Psalm 22:19
O LORD, do not stay far away!
You are my strength; come quickly to my aid! (see all Psalm 22)
Psalm 38:21-22
Do not abandon me, O LORD.
Do not stand at a distance my God.
Come quickly to help me,
O LORD my savior. (see all Psalm 38)
Psalm 70:5
But as for me, I am poor and needy;
please hurry to my aid, O God.
You are my helper and my savior;
O LORD, do not delay. (see all Psalm 70)
Listen when I cry to you for help!
Psalm 51:1-2
O LORD, hear me as I pray;
pay attention to my groaning.
Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God,
for I pray to no one but you. (see all Psalm 51)
Psalm 27:7
Hear me as I pray, O LORD.
Be merciful and answer me! (see all Psalm 27)
Psalm 143:1
Hear my prayer, O LORD;
listen to my plea!
Answer me because you are faithful and righteous. (see all Psalm 143)
(parentheses are mine) Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living
Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation.
Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Carol Stream, Illinois
60188. All rights reserved. Limited to 15 verses per post.
No comments:
Post a Comment